You may have to click "More Info" after double clicking the installer to run it.
2. Make sure to check “Create shortcut” so you can easily find it on the desktop.
3. Go through the installation process. It may take 10-30 minutes depending on your computer speed
4. After done, do not worry about the bot not starting initially after installation.
5. Go to the desktop where you created the shortcut, and look for the “ESB-TKR” application. Double click that and you should get to a log-in screen.
6. Windows security MAY take the file. Go to windows security and allow and recover the file under threat history.
Please do a fresh install if you are updating/reinstalling, follow these instructions:
To do a fresh install:
1. Open task manager, look for adb.exe - if it exists, end that task.
2. Open the ESB-TKR folder - look for a file called unis00 - this is the uninstaller. Run that to uninstall the bot.
3. Install the new version, install it in the SAME location. Profiles
Starting from Version 220.127.116.11, all profile settings are saved on our database, so no more transfers! You will start fresh from 18.104.22.168
Updater Version 22.214.171.124
Support for new boss Achelois and closing the new fame pop up!
Join Rallies/Boss Finder/Auto Setter
1. Achelois support is available!
1. Fame pop up achievement now automatically closed.
2. New generals added to list genera: Trajan, Grant, Eugene, and Naomasa.
Also, as I'm continuing to improve the efficiency of being able to run several modes at once, if you for any reason are struggling (hopefully not at this point), you can always install the older version without multi-selection:
Worked on a couple suggestions and god rid of some pesky pop ups
A lot of changes this time around, thanks everyone for your feedback and suggestions. I will continue to improve the efficiency and add more features. I appreciate everyone. If you run into issues or have ideas just let me know. Thanks
I am continuing to read your feedback and will be making more adjustments which include combing modes together and adding new features as requested. Thank you everyone for your feedback, it is very valuable to me!