You may have to click "More Info" after double clicking the installer to run it.
2. Make sure to check “Create shortcut” so you can easily find it on the desktop.
3. Go through the installation process. It may take 10-30 minutes depending on your computer speed
4. After done, do not worry about the bot not starting initially after installation.
5. Go to the desktop where you created the shortcut, and look for the “ESB-TKR” application. Double click that and you should get to a log-in screen.
6. Windows security MAY take the file. Go to windows security and allow and recover the file under threat history.
Please do a fresh install if you are updating/reinstalling, follow these instructions:
To do a fresh install:
1. Open task manager, look for adb.exe - if it exists, end that task.
2. Open the ESB-TKR folder - look for a file called unis00 - this is the uninstaller. Run that to uninstall the bot.
3. Install the new version, install it in the SAME location. Profiles
Starting from Version 126.96.36.199, all profile settings are saved on our database, so no more transfers! You will start fresh from 188.8.131.52
Updater Version 184.108.40.206
1. Support for Ghidoras
1. Added an option to check for double rallies, this is mainly for users whose join buttons didn't update due to recent lag issues.
Fixing few issues related to above update:
1. Ghidorah settings saved properly
2. AC Scanning with Ghidorahs fixed
3. March count now properly reading for setting, which makes setting more efficient
4. Fixed issue with level 6 Sphinx not being scanned in AC
5. March return is now accounted for in the setter
Also, as I'm continuing to improve the efficiency of being able to run several modes at once, if you for any reason are struggling (hopefully not at this point), you can always install the older version without multi-selection:
Worked on a couple suggestions and god rid of some pesky pop ups
A lot of changes this time around, thanks everyone for your feedback and suggestions. I will continue to improve the efficiency and add more features. I appreciate everyone. If you run into issues or have ideas just let me know. Thanks
I am continuing to read your feedback and will be making more adjustments which include combing modes together and adding new features as requested. Thank you everyone for your feedback, it is very valuable to me!