You may have to click "More Info" after double clicking the installer to run it.
2. Make sure to check “Create shortcut” so you can easily find it on the desktop.
3. Go through the installation process. It may take 10-30 minutes depending on your computer speed
4. After done, do not worry about the bot not starting initially after installation.
5. Go to the desktop where you created the shortcut, and look for the “ESB-TKR” application. Double click that and you should get to a log-in screen.
6. Windows security MAY take the file. Go to windows security and allow and recover the file under threat history.
Please do a fresh install if you are updating/reinstalling, follow these instructions:
To do a fresh install:
1. Open task manager, look for adb.exe - if it exists, end that task.
2. Open the ESB-TKR folder - look for a file called unis00 - this is the uninstaller. Run that to uninstall the bot.
3. Install the new version, install it in the SAME location. Profiles
Starting from Version 188.8.131.52, all profile settings are saved on our database, so no more transfers! You will start fresh from 184.108.40.206
Updater Version 220.127.116.11
Added the new list general filters and wall gifts!
List general has been reworked with some overall improvements.
1. You can now filter by category (ALL, Development, Military, etc) 2. You can now filter by favorite or idle 3. Fixed some issues and made general improvements to list general selection. 4. Six new generals added: Spartacus, Morded, Elise, Alessandra, Conrad, and Henry.
1. You can now select to collect wall gift in profile tab. It will collect roughly every 60 minutes. Restart Emulators 1. Improved restart process for MEmu to better catch freezing conditions.
1. Fixed an issue with the auto setter not putting bosses back into the queue if you were maxed out on marches.
1. This has been reworked with the new UI added in a recent Evony update. To recheck your marches clear the stored information in the start tab or individually clear "march configuration".
1. Added Elisabeth. To interact with her automatically go to the profile tab and under Champion Interaction settings check the box.
Also, as I'm continuing to improve the efficiency of being able to run several modes at once, if you for any reason are struggling (hopefully not at this point), you can always install the older version without multi-selection:
Worked on a couple suggestions and god rid of some pesky pop ups
A lot of changes this time around, thanks everyone for your feedback and suggestions. I will continue to improve the efficiency and add more features. I appreciate everyone. If you run into issues or have ideas just let me know. Thanks
I am continuing to read your feedback and will be making more adjustments which include combing modes together and adding new features as requested. Thank you everyone for your feedback, it is very valuable to me!