You may have to click "More Info" after double clicking the installer to run it.
2. Make sure to check “Create shortcut” so you can easily find it on the desktop.
3. Go through the installation process. It may take 10-30 minutes depending on your computer speed
4. After done, do not worry about the bot not starting initially after installation.
5. Go to the desktop where you created the shortcut, and look for the “ESB-TKR” application. Double click that and you should get to a log-in screen.
6. Windows security MAY take the file. Go to windows security and allow and recover the file under threat history.
Please do a fresh install if you are updating/reinstalling, follow these instructions:
To do a fresh install:
1. Open task manager, look for adb.exe - if it exists, end that task.
2. Open the ESB-TKR folder - look for a file called unis00 - this is the uninstaller. Run that to uninstall the bot.
3. Install the new version, install it in the SAME location. Profiles
Starting from Version 22.214.171.124, all profile settings are saved on our database, so no more transfers! You will start fresh from 126.96.36.199
Updater Version 188.8.131.52
Also, as I'm continuing to improve the efficiency of being able to run several modes at once, if you for any reason are struggling (hopefully not at this point), you can always install the older version without multi-selection:
Collective changes for auto setter and some improvements
Boss Collective & Auto Setter
1. Collective now shows your local queue. These are bosses stored on your local esb application and are the ones up to be set next.
2. Collective now shows a recently set list. This means that any coordinates that are in this list won't be reshared until its been set and killed
3. Auto setter now takes into account the rally time and time to march to that boss. That time is added to the recently set list and those coordinates cannot be shared until that time expires.
4. Boss Queue menu won't prevent the main menu from being locked. You can keep it open and continue to use the ESB menu.
Wheel of Fortune
1. Improved spinning mechanic and should correctly spin the correct amount of times.
1. Fixed patrol settings not saving properly
1. Fixed lord of lava world boss being joined
2. Adjusted reset 1 troop to attempt to pick the top one first, which is ground typically.
1. If using default march, whenever you change general or remove the assistant general, it will reset the troop amount to optimize the load.
1. Fixed print syntax error
2. You can now see your instance count in the start tab under service end date. This is the max instances your plan has.
3. Improved app not open detection - should be more consistent in keeping the app open in case it crashes or goes to background.
A lot of changes this time around, thanks everyone for your feedback and suggestions. I will continue to improve the efficiency and add more features. I appreciate everyone. If you run into issues or have ideas just let me know. Thanks
I am continuing to read your feedback and will be making more adjustments which include combing modes together and adding new features as requested. Thank you everyone for your feedback, it is very valuable to me!